Serves 2| Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5-10 mins | Total time: 15 mins
- 2 cans of cannellini beans ~ 3.5 cups
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1.5 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Healthy pinch of salt
- Rinse and drain the canned beans and place them in a frying pan.
- Now add cayenne pepper, chili powder, crushed garlic and a healthy pinch of salt. Sautée the beans for 3-4 minutes. Add tiny bits of water if needed.
- Add crushed tomatoes and tahini. Combine all the ingredients together until everything is well coated and warm.
- Serve with rice or veggies