- 140g brown rice ramen noodles
- 2 cups of green peas
- 1 cup of diced (shiitake) mushrooms
- 2 gloved of garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 4 tbsp of tamari(or regular soy sauce)
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add garlic, ginger and olive oil . Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and Sauté for 2 more minutes
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions, rinse and set aside
- Now add tamari, cooked ramen noodles, peas, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients. Sauté for 3 more minutes
- Serve on its own or with kimchi on the side 🙂