These popsicles are my new way of eating mangos. They are also a great snack to share with your guests or to take to potlucks. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do 🙂
- Serves 6
- Nutrition facts(per 1 serving): Calories: 35 Protein: 0.2 g Carbs: 8.6g Fiber:0.8g Fat: 0.5 g
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or any other liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 1 large mango
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- In a blender, combine the first 3 ingredients. Pour the mixture into each popsicle mold and put them in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the last 3 ingredients and fill the rest of the molds with the mango mixture. Insert the popsicle sticks and pop the popsicles back in the freezer.
- Enjoy them after a few hours