Serves: 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 minutes | Total time: 35-40 mins
- 1 block of extra firm tofu
- 3 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- Drain 1 block of tofu and gently squeeze out the excess water
- Cut the tofu into cubes and add the cubes to a mixing bowl
- Add tamari, garlic powder, turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer the marinated tofu cubes to a freezer bag and let it marinate overnight or at least for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Arrange the tofu cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes
- Broil for 5 minutes after it’s done to make it extra crispy (optional)
- Serve with your favorite veggies and a dollop of hummus (optional)