The basic ingredients are almonds, oats, walnuts and almond butter and you just need to blend them all, add chocolate chips on top and bake it for 30 minutes.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 0.3 cup walnuts
- 3 tbsp raw almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- chocolate chips and coconut flakes
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender
- Spread the mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Add chocolate chips on top (or raw cocoa nibs)
- Bake at 380° for 30-35 minutes
- When cooled, cut into bars and add coconut flakes on top