- 12 oz uncooked pasta
- 1 can of white cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup unsweetened milk (almond milk or soy milk works the best)
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced very thinly
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt (or more)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. When done, drain 2/3 of the pasta cooking liquid and keep the rest(Do not rinse)
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a food processor. Add water or more almond milk if the sauce is way too thick.
- Add the puree to the pasta over low-medium heat. Combine the pasta with the sauce and let it cook for a few minutes. Serve immediately.
- Best served right away. When reheating, add some extra milk or water.