These cookies are as always refined sugar free, dairy free, egg free and also happens to be gluten free. Takes no time and it’s such a lifesaver when you need a snack in the afternoon or maybe at midnight.
Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite snacks and I’m so happy to finally be able to enjoy the raw version of them. I don’t always eat raw, but when I can avoid cooking and go for a raw snack or meal, I try my best to do so. Eating more raw foods have helped me to feel way more energized, clear minded and so connected with my body. I feel like I’ve been introduced to a whole new world of happiness just because of this change.
- Serves 9
- Nutrition facts(per 1 serving): Calories: 104 Protein: 2.6 g Carbs: 11.2g Fiber:1.9g Fat: 6g
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender until it looks like a sticky dough
- Form your cookie dough into discs using your hands
- Add the cookies to a parchment lined dish
- Add some chocolate chips on top
- Place the dish in the freezer for an hour before you serve it